Mobile World Congress is the world’s largest gathering for the mobile industry. From February 27– March 2, 2023, 80K+ attendees will meet in Fira Gran Via, Barcelona to network and share thought leadership. For those attending, Movius is available for on site meetings. You can contact Movius by reaching out to Amardeep Toor, email@example.com.
“I’m excited to hear the latest in Digitization, Connectivity, Secure Distributed Communications and Personalized Experiences. Looking forward to meet the ecosystem and create opportunities for collaboration at MWC.” – Amit Modi, Chief Technology Officer, CISO & Evangelist
“Mobile World Congress is more than just a trade show; it’s a vibrant hub of industry leaders, innovators, and entrepreneurs. It offers a unique opportunity to build meaningful partnerships, exchange ideas and collaborate on the latest advancements in mobile technology.” – Amardeep Toor, VP of Strategic Alliances
The event is organized by the GSMA, a global organization representing mobile operators. With a superb roster of keynote speakers and exhibitors, it’s an event those in the mobile industry would not want to miss!
This year will have 5 event themes:
- 5G Acceleration
- How 5G is transforming communications and the path towards 6G
- Exploring Immersive Technology, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Metaverse, and more.
- Topics on open networks, open API, and scalable services
- The latest in mobile technology for Financial Services- NFTs, decentralized finance, blockchain, and more
- Digital Everything
- Creating value for all industries with digitalization, IoT, and smart products
Visit movius.ai/partners and connect with us to collaborate in the future of reliable, secure, global communications